New Mexico COVID-19 Safe Practices
What we are doing to protect you during the COVID-19 pandemic
United One Home Care is doing its best to prevent the spread of COVID-19. During these difficult times, we make sure all of our staff members are following all the necessary guidelines and precautions outlined by the CDC.
These include and not limited to:
- Wearing CDC recommended masks and disposable gloves whenever we come out to your home.
- Scanning the temperature of each and every staff member and doing an overall health assessment to make sure they are healthy.
- Washing our hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before we begin each operational services.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Throw used tissues and disposables in the trash and maintain overall cleanliness and sanitation.
- Immediately wash our hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, we clean our hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
We will continue to provide you and your family with excellent in home care services here in the Albuquerque/Rio Rancho New Mexico and its surrounding areas during this pandemic by making sure we always protect you and your loved ones during this pandemic.